Дорогие члены АББЦАК,
В этой сложной ситуации, в которой мы все находимся, думаю, полезны будут ниже приведенные некоторые ссылки на ресурсы, которые могут представлять для вас потенциальный интерес и / или могут быть использованы в текущей ситуации.
Дорогие члены АББЦАК,
- International Federation of Biosafety Associations:
- WHO Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak:
- WHO Country & Technical Guidance — Coronavirus disease (COVID-19):
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control: COVID-19 update:
- Johns Hopkins University:
- Johns Hopkins University daily newsletter:
- US National Institute of Health: COVID-19:
- ABSA International’s COVID-19 resources:
- UN Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) webpage:
- UN Geneva Information on the coronavirus for meeting participants at United Nations Geneva:
- African Union COVID-19:
- BMJ Coronavirus (covid-19): Latest news and resources:
- BMJ Best Practice topic giving practical guidance to frontline healthcare workers is currently available in six languages:
English, Georgian, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish, and Russian.
During seven years of its existence, BACAC was able to achieve considerable progress in strengthening biosafety and biosecurity in the region as well as create a successful regional network of specialists in the field of biosafety in BACAC Member countries. Thanks to BACAC activities in BACAC countries had been implemented and started implementation of several national and regional projects in the field of biosafety (which had been funded by BACAC partners), had been created a network of professionals, which actively cooperates and exchanges experience, skills and knowledge in the areas of biosafety research, trainings, legislative instruments, etc., Were greatly improved legislative and educational activities in some BACAC countries.
Of course these are only the first steps of BACAC and we need to further unite our efforts and cooperate more closely to ensure biosafety in BACAC states. BACAC is a young organization, which has its shortcomings and we have to work together closely to address them. A lot of work is ahead. BACAC is a tool that helps us to solve successfully the biosafety issues and challenges in the region and we welcome more experts in the region to join us and to use this effective tool.
We are open for cooperation!
Your BACAC team